Bell & Gossett has announced its training course schedule for the fall and winter of 2008. The free training seminars are offered at Bell & Gossett’s Little Red Schoolhouse education center in Morton Grove, Ill., a suburb of Chicago. The seminars are open to engineers, contractors and facility maintenance professionals.
The three-day seminars cover a wide range of important topics. Tailored to various industry occupations, courses run Monday through Wednesday. Upon completion of the courses, CEU credits are awarded to graduates.
This year’s courses include:
- Service and Maintenance (Oct. 6-8)
- Modern Hydronics: Basic Seminar (Oct. 20-22)
- Modern Hydronics: Advanced Seminar (Nov. 3-5)
- Design and Application (Nov. 17-19)
- Large Chilled Water Systems Design (Dec. 15-17)