These organizations are the recipients of the 2008 National Clean Water Act Recognition Awards. They were recognized for demonstrating outstanding water quality achievements for projects and programs in five award categories:
- Operations and maintenance
- Exemplary biosolids management
- Implementation and enforcement of local pretreatment programs
- Cost-effective stormwater controls, and
- Combined sewer overflow controls
The awards program is in its 23rd year. For a list of the winners, visit www.epa.gov/owm/mtb/intnet.htm.