This is one trade show that never fails to impress first-time or long-time attendees. The last ISH event in 2001 featured more than 2,200 exhibitors from 42 countries spread out on 2.5 million sq. ft. of floor space, and attracted more than 200,000 visitors from 100 nations.
We'll have more details in next month's issue, but here are some of the trip highlights:
- Guests will stay at Burg Schnellenberg, an 800-year-old castle located in Attendorn for the first two nights, Sunday, March 23 and Monday, March 24. Shuttle transportation will be provided from Frankfurt Airport to the castle. Attendorn is also the headquarters of Viega Germany. (A hotel located near Frankfurt for the remainder of the trip is still to be determined. Look for more details in next month's issue or online at www.Pmmag.com.)
- A visit to Viega Germany, Monday, March 24. The visit will include a tour through one of Viega's four production facilities, a bronze foundry (the largest and newest in Europe), and a presentation on the latest plumbing and heating technology. Monday night we will also tour Europe's largest stalagmite cave.
- A tour of a construction site, Tuesday, March 25, to see what the trades in Germany and United States have in common, as well as what they do differently.
- On Wednesday, March 26, Thursday, March 27 and Friday, March 28, we will visit the ISH show. Shuttle transportation between the trade show and hotel is included each day.
- We will travel to Heidelberg, Friday, March 28, for the remainder of the day and Saturday, March 29, for sightseeing and shopping.
- Shuttle service will also be provided from Heidelberg for departing flights from Frankfurt, March 30.
Report Abusive Comment