Grundfos Pumps announces its training schedule for the 2011 Grundfos Technical Institute. Through the Grundfos Technical Institute, attendees can: learn error-free pump selection; earn educational/professional hours; and enjoy networking opportunities. Grundfos’ training methods are designed to maximize learning and on-the-job application of new skills.
The 2011 schedule is:
- March 22-24: BoosterpaQ 201*, Olathe, Kan.
- March 22-24: Groundwater, Fitchburg, Mass. (Courtyard by Marriott)
- May 3-5: BoosterpaQ 201*, Olathe, Kan.
- June 28-30: Residential Heating, Allentown, Pa.
- Aug. 2-4: Residential Heating, Olathe, Kan.
- Aug. 23-25: BoosterpaQ 201*, Olathe, Kan.
- Oct. 4-6: Advanced Dosing, Olathe, Kan.
- Oct. 25-27: Groundwater, Fresno, Calif.
- Nov. 8-10: BoosterpaQ 201*, Olathe, Kan.
- Nov. 15-17: Groundwater, Olathe, Kan.
* Online webinar required for all BoosterpaQ 201 classes; dates will be provided upon enrollment.
For class descriptions, logistical information or enrollment questions, visit www.grundfos.us and click on the Technical Training section.