The Fall 2011 Little Red Schoolhouse dates are:
- Oct. 17-19, Modern Hydronics Basic: Learn how to size boilers, pumps, piping, compression tanks and hydronic specialties for hydronic systems.
- Oct. 31-Nov. 2, Design & Application: Learn how to employ pump selection principles; identify the importance of control valve sizing in hydronic systems design; and compute flow requirements in primary-secondary systems for energy savings.
- Nov. 14-16, Large Chilled Water Systems Design: Learn how to identify and evaluate pumping alternatives for the secondary loop; discuss the impact of proper sensor selection and location; and describe the benefits of good hydronic balance in large systems.
- Dec. 5-7, Steam System Design & Application: Discuss the development of modern steam system components, design ideas and terminology; discuss common boiler controls and boiler operating principles; learn how to size steam and condensate piping using nomograms or software; and recognize how to avoid the damage mechanisms typically at work in steam heat exchangers.
- Dec. 12-14, Design & Application.
For complete descriptions and enrollment information, visitwww.completewatersystems.com/brand/bell-gossett/little-red-schoolhouse. Seminar reservations must be made through Bell & Gossett representatives. A complete list of local reps, including contact names and phone numbers, can be found atwww.completewatersystems.com/brand/bell-gossett/how-to-buy.
Report Abusive Comment