Bell & Gossett announced its training course schedule for the fourth quarter of 2010. The free training seminars are offered at the Bell & Gossett Little Red Schoolhouse Education Center in Morton Grove, Ill., and are open to engineers, contractors and facility maintenance professionals.
The seminars are tailored to various industry occupations and cover a wide
range of topics. The lead seminar instructor is LEED-certified for all
programs. Upon completion of the three-day seminars, CEU credits are awarded to
• Modern Hydronics Basics: Oct. 4-6
• Steam System Operation & Maintenance:
• Design & Application: Nov.
• Large Chilled Water Design: Nov. 15-17
• Steam System Design & Application:
• Modern Hydronics Advanced: Dec. 13-15
For complete descriptions and enrollment
information for the Little Red Schoolhouse educational seminars, visithttp://schoolhouse.itt.com.
Seminar reservations must be made
through Bell & Gossett representatives. For a complete list of local representatives,
including contact names and phone numbers, visitwww.bellgossett.com.