The seminars are tailored to various industry occupations and cover a wide range of topics. The lead seminar instructor is LEED-certified for all programs. Upon completion of the three-day seminars, CEU credits are awarded to graduates.
• Modern Hydronics Basics: Oct. 4-6
• Steam System Operation & Maintenance: Oct. 11-13
• Design & Application: Nov. 1-3
• Large Chilled Water Design: Nov. 15-17
• Steam System Design & Application: Dec. 6-8
• Modern Hydronics Advanced: Dec. 13-15
For complete descriptions and enrollment information for the Little Red Schoolhouse educational seminars, visithttp://schoolhouse.itt.com. Seminar reservations must be made through Bell & Gossett representatives. For a complete list of local representatives, including contact names and phone numbers, visitwww.bellgossett.com.
Report Abusive Comment