Xylem’s Bell & Gossett announces its 2015 third-quarter Little Red Schoolhouse seminar schedule for in-person training. The training center’s seminars provide systems design training to engineers, wholesalers and contractors in the plumbing and hydronic heating and cooling industries.
The fall schedule is:
• Sept. 28-30: Design & Application of Water-Based HVAC Systems*
• Oct. 5-7: Service & Maintenance of Water-Based HVAC Systems
• Oct. 12-14: Modern Hydronic Heating Systems — Basic*
• Oct. 19-21: Modern Hydronic Heating Systems — Advanced*
• Nov. 9-11: Design & Application of Water-Based HVAC Systems*
• Nov. 16-18: Large Chilled Water System Design*
• Dec. 7-9: Steam System Design & Application
Classes with asterisks are approved by the Green Building Certification Institute to provide credit toward the credential maintenance requirements of the LEED Associate and LEED AP certifications.
The Little Red Schoolhouse, a completely equipped learning center, has trained more than 60,000 engineers, contractors and installers in the proper design, installation and maintenance of hydronic and steam systems.
Bell & Gossett’s commitment to education continues with virtual curriculum. The Online Little Red Schoolhouse training and educational programming is available to a global audience. Programming begins with introductory courses on centrifugal pump fundamentals and piping systems. These courses are intended to complement the more in-depth, hands-on experience students get through in-person courses.
For continuing education credit information, seminar descriptions, representative information and enrollment, visit www.bellgossett.com/training-education. To sign up for seminars via the Online Little Red Schoolhouse, visit http://training.bellgossett.com.
Report Abusive Comment