Lochinvar Corp. recently celebrated the success of the 12 top-selling participants in its fifth annual VIP Contractor Program by awarding them an all-expenses paid, three-day trip to Nashville, Tenn., for the 2010 Nashville Experience. These 12 winning VIPs were nationwide top-sellers of the following product lines: KNIGHT, Efficiency+ and Solution residential boiler product lines; the KNIGHT XL commercial boiler; and the Squire indirect water heater.
The winners of the 2010 Nashville Experience included the following VIP Contractors:
- Jack DeWaal of Triple H Hydronics in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Mike Helmbrecht of Timberline Mechanical in Crested Butte, Colo.
- Larry Gemma of GEM Plumbing in Lincoln, R.I.
- Alex LaPierre of Plomberie Normand in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Erik Lindow of Journeyman Plumbing and Heating in Kenai, Alaska.
- Andy Mickelson of 4G Plumbing and Heating in Missoula, Mont.
- Tim Sandlin of Klebs Mechanical in Anchorage, Alaska.
- Joe Pomerleau of Pomerleau’s Heating in Winslow, Maine.
- Mike Bernasconi of Central Cooling & Heating in Woburn, Mass.
- John McCain of Jack McCain Plumbing and Heating in Bay Port, Mich.
- Alan Eldridge of A & A Mechanical in Crested Butte, Colo.
- Zac Roth of Klebs Mechanical in Anchorage, Alaska.
The contractors and their guests began their celebratory trip with dinner at Nashville’s Merchant’s Restaurant. They then spent a day at Lochinvar’s headquarters, where they toured the manufacturing plant, took part in an advanced training session at the state-of-the-art facility and attended a roundtable meeting with the company’s engineering, technical service, sales and marketing teams.
That evening, the group was treated to dinner and entertainment at the Grand Ole Opry. On the final day of their visit, they headed to the Nashville Superspeedway for the Federated Auto Parts 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series Race.
“As always, we thoroughly enjoyed celebrating the success of these exceptional contractors and commemorating our strong partnership with them through the Nashville Experience,” stated Stirling Boston, director of marketing. “Having quality products and support in the field is a key ingredient to Lochinvar’s continued success, and it is an honor to work with such outstanding industry professionals.”
Lochinvar invites all contractors to join its VIP Contractor Program. Designed to help participants achieve a successful and profitable heating season, the program features sales tools, educational resources and incentives for installations.