A. O. Smith Awards PCA Scholarships
- Abby M. Jensen of Monticello, Iowa, a chemical engineering major at Iowa State University.
- Bradley S. Kuhns of Mason, Ill., a pharmacy major at Butler University.
- Eric L. Martin of Salem, Ill., a biology major at Southeast Missouri State University.
- Erin E. Mazzeo of Melbourne, Fla., a communications major at Flagler College.
- Shannon E. McGoldrick of Stamford, Conn., an architecture major at the University of Notre Dame.
- Megan L. McKee of Bowling Green, Ky., a nursing student at Western Kentucky University.
- Jay W. McMillan of Coldwater, Mich., a pre-medicine major at Kalamazoo College.
- Evan T. Pauken of Mount Pleasant, Mich., a music education major at Central Michigan University.
- Sarah A. Rinehart of Marshalltown, Iowa, a biomedical engineering major at the University of Iowa.
- Bailey Wilson of Caldwell, Idaho, a criminal justice studies major at the University of Idaho.
The finalists were selected from more than 100 applicants nationwide, and each recipient received $2,000 to apply toward higher education pursuits.