The company has created the Future Professional Dealers of America as an offshoot of GPDA, where young people who want to follow their parents' example receive technical information and support to further their studies.
The scholarship winners are:
- Jamie Armington, Armington Plumbing and Heating, Lowell, Maine.
- Danielle Bender, Ground Exploration Co., Arvada, Colo.
- Jennifer Bracken, Bracken Well Drilling, Burgettstown, Pa.
- Geoffrey Cresswell, Cresswell Drilling Co., Dalton, Pa.
- Melissa Dale, Dale Plumbing and Heating, Glasgow, Mont.
- Steven Durand, A&V Water, Decatur, Texas.
- Torey Edwards, Olsen Well Drilling, Boring, Ore.
- Douglas Griffin Jr., Griffin Well Drilling, Bainbridge, Ga.
- Katelyn Junkin, Murry Junkin Plumbing, Bobcaygeon, Ontario, Canada.
- Jenna Kuipers, J. Kuipers Plumbing, Meadow Valley, Calif.
- Tyler Land, Land's Electric Repair, Taylorsville, N.C.
- Megan McPherson, McPherson Well Drilling, White Lake, Mich.
- Jenilee Parker, Frank Parker's Plumbing, Westville, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Brittany Woodward, Madison Plumbing and Electric, Madison, Va.