The two-day I=B=R Schools will be held at the following locations:
- Allentown, PA -- March 14-15
- York, PA -- March 16-17
- Minneapolis, Min. -- March 28-29
- Eau Claire, Wis. -- March 30-31
- Salt Lake City, Utah -- April 24-25
- Denver, Colo. -- April 27-28
- Seattle, Wash. -- May 8-9
- Spokane, Wash. -- May 11-12
The I=B=R Schools cover the key fundamentals and are designed for contractors, wholesalers, technicians, engineers, facility managers, consultants and those wanting to improve their knowledge and skills of hydronic heating.
Topics include: heat loss calculations, boiler and pipe sizing, controls, baseboard and radiation, indirect water heating, zoning, wiring, circulators, and more.
In addition to expert instruction, attendees receive two valuable textbooks: “Guide to Residential Hydronic Heating Design/Installation” and “Heat Loss Calculation Guide H22” ($130 value).
Cost for both days of I=B=R is $450. Attendees are served lunch, beverages and snacks, plus a certificate of course completion. To register for I=B=R or for more information call 888/530-6714.