The Radiant Professionals Alliance attended the AHR 2020 Expo in Orlando, Forida, Feb. 3-5, and in conjunction with the expo, hosted the RPA Reception at the Cuba Libre Restaurant and Rum Bar, where the biannual transfer of the 2020 Carlson-Holohan Industry Award of Excellence took place. Bob “Hot Rod” Rohr, from Caleffi was this year’s recipient.
Criteria for the award include:
- Current or past record for raising funds for industry causes;
- Proven volunteer activities in association and committee work;
- Demonstrated leadership in industry as an educator and mentor;
- Nominee must be over the age of 40; and
- Nominee must be a citizen of the United States or Canada.
More information about the Carlson-Holohan award can be found at bit.ly/2K4lk51. Rohr and Caleffi have been long-time members of the RPA, and Rohr has conducted RPA training sessions year after year on radiant/hydronic topics at the AHR Expo. Congratulations, Bob!
Report Abusive Comment