RPA at 2020 AHR Expo
The Radiant Professionals Alliance is pleased to be participating at the 2020 AHR Expo in Orlando, Florida, Feb. 3-5. The AHR Expo is the world’s largest HVACR event, and the RPA is offering an educational lineup of member experts who will be presenting free seminars. The lineup includes:
- “Radiant Heating Do’s and Don’ts,” presented by Steve Swanson, Uponor;
- “Advantages of Hydraulic Separators in Design, Installation and Performance,” presented by William Werthman, Legend Valve;
- “Separation Anxiety in the Hydronic World,” presented by Bob Rohr, Caleffi;
- “Comfort, Heath and Energy Efficiency with Low Mass Radiant Panels and Active Chilled Beams,” presented by Giancarlo Tosi, Dadanco; and
- “Key Factors for a Successful Snowmelt Design,” presented by Kolyn Marshall, Watts.
More information about the time and locations of these offerings is available by visiting www.ahrexpo.com/education/#freeseminars.