Wohlfarth brings steam boiler course to East Coast
October training locations include sites in New York, Maryland, West Virginia and more
This steam-boiler seminar from PM columnist Ray Wohlfarth aims to make attendees better at their jobs while putting more money in their pockets.
At this seminar, attendees will learn the answers to the following questions:
- What do the pipes bang?
- What is the normal pressure setting on a steam boiler?
- Why are steam boilers making a comeback?
- How is a steam boiler different for a brewery?
- What is the leading cause of boiler accidents?
- How do steam traps operate?
- Why is radiator not heating all the way across?
- Why is steam coming from the vent?
- How can you slash the operating costs on a boiler?
Session locations are:
Buffalo, New York
Oct 2, 2018
4600 Genessee St. Cheektowaga, NY 14225
Oct 9, 2018
7900 Washington Blvd. Jessup, MD 20794
Charleston, West Virginia
Oct. 16, 2018
400 Second Ave. Charleston, WV 25303
Oct. 30, 2018
1203 Edgebrook Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15226
Visit www.boilerlessons.com for session pricing and more information.