PHCC invites contractors to 'Go 360°' at CONNECT 2018
The event will include numerous education sessions geared toward the P-H-C contractor
PHCC is inviting plumbing, heating and cooling contractor to CONNECT with the best and gain new perspectives and great ideas to use in their businesses. Attendees can access more than 25 targeted education sessions on topics proposed by PHCC members and previous CONNECT attendees.
CONNECT 2018 will be held Oct. 10-12 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Educational sessions include the following.
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 10
- Safer Jobsites at Your Fingertips: Why Mobile Technology Should Be at the Center of Safety Management
- Help Wanted! Recruit & Retain Your Future
- 21 Ways to Increase Productivity and Profitability
- Data-Driven Decisions: How to Drive Efficiency in Your Business
- Self-Funded Marketing: Stop Depending on Word-of-Mouth, Without Spending an Extra Cent
- Myths, Mistakes and Concepts of Succession Planning for Family-Owned Businesses
THURSDAY, OCT. 11
- How to Engage the Emerging Workforce
- Be the Employer of Choice: ROCKSTAR Benefits
- Gain a Competitive Advantage Through Bonding
- Press Technology for Metallic Piping Systems
- Using Technology to Improve Team Communication
FRIDAY, OCT. 12
- How to Respond to Economic Challenges
- Business Ownership Transitions: A Fun and Rewarding Journey
- Turn Customers into Raving Fans: How to Win Them Over on the Phone and in the Home
Visit www.phccweb.org for more information.