|Bell & Gossett's Little Red Schoolhouse|
Bell & Gossett announced its training course schedule for first-quarter 2014 at the Morton Grove, Ill.-based Little Red Schoolhouse, including topics such as water-based HVAC systems and modern hydronic heating systems.
The Little Red Schoolhouse is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. Seminars are taught by LEED Accredited Professionals and attendees earn 1.7 CEU credits upon successful completion.
Little Red Schoolhouse seminars and dates for the first quarter include:
- Jan. 27-29: Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems
- Feb. 3-5: Service & Maintenance of Water Based HVAC Systems
- Feb. 10-12: Modern Hydronic Heating Systems – Basic
- Feb. 24-26: Modern Hydronic Heating Systems – Advanced
- March 17-19: Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems
- March 24-26: Large Chilled Water System Design
For seminar descriptions and enrollment information, visit http:/bellgossett.com/training-education.