Bell & Gossett recently announced its fourth-quarter 2014 seminar schedule for the Little Red Schoolhouse. Remaining dates are:
• Oct. 20-22: Service and Maintenance of Water-Based HVAC Systems
• Nov. 3-5: Design and Application of Water Based HVAC Systems
• Nov. 10-12: Large Chilled Water System Design
• Nov. 17-19: Plumbing Systems Design
• Dec. 8-10: Design and Application of Water Based HVAC Systems
The Little Red Schoolhouse is authorized to offer International Association for Continuing Education & Training continuing education units for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard. Seminars are taught by LEED Accredited Professionals and attendees earn 1.7 CEUs upon successful completion.
For seminar descriptions and enrollment information, visit www.bellgossett.com/training-education. Reservations must be made through a Bell & Gossett representative. A complete list of representatives, including contact names and phone numbers, is listed on the website.
Report Abusive Comment