The elected leaders of the U.S. Solar Heating and Cooling Alliance are:
- Chairman: Mike Healy, Skyline Innovations;
- Vice Chairman: Matt Carlson, Sunnovations;
- Treasurer: Eileen Prado, Solar Rating and Certification Corp.; and
- Rotating members: Les Nelson, International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials, and Ole Pilgaard, Heliodyne.
The SHC Alliance will be governed collaboratively by SEIA and the Alliance’s governing body, the U.S. Solar Heating and Cooling Council. Objectives of the SHC Alliance are:
- To catalyze a common vision and raise awareness with all stakeholders- including policymakers, potential customers, investors and financiers.
- To serve as the coordinated go-to voice on industry issues to ensure stakeholder interests are protected.
- To energize the industry through collaboration and funding of collective priorities.
- To take action to maintain and develop markets for SHC businesses to be a success.