APR Supply Co., Lebanon, Pa., recently acquired Pennsylvania-based W.G. Balph Co., a plumbing, heating and HVAC distributor founded in 1926 by Bill Ralph. The transition began in June, with a four-branch addition to be completed within the subsequent year. W.G. Balph has two branch locations — one in Pittsburgh and one in Greensburg, Pa. They will eventually be supplemented by two additional APR Supply Co. locations in the Pittsburgh market, thanks to APR’s joint venture relationship with Schaedler Yesco, a distributor of electrical supplies and equipment. The two companies currently share 10 branch locations.
Report Abusive Comment