Navien named APR Supply Co.’s Innovation Partner of the Year
At its annual awards dinner in Hershey, Pa., APR Supply Co. named Navien its Innovation Partner of the Year. Jeff MacDowell, APR’s vice president of marketing and emerging markets, presented the award to Gary Eklof, president of Harry Eklof & Associates, Navien’s area representative.
“Navien distinguished [itself] with [its] outstanding products and support while simultaneously meeting the needs of APR, the contractor and the consumer,” MacDowell said.
The factors that led APR Supply to select Navien for this honor include:
• Always striving to improve on products to take them from good to great;
• Creating niche products for new and existing market segments;
• Making its products smart;
• Focusing on ultra-condensing efficiencies;
• Great rep support;
• Consumer-friendly website; and
• Providing multiple market segments of water heating and space heating.
The specific products that APR singled out were Navien’s NPE Series condensing tankless water heaters and its NHB boilers.