Guidelines For Installing Mr. Steam Steambath Systems Now Online
The Installation Guidelines come complete with detailed illustrations and step-by-step instructions to:
- Locate the Mr. Steam Generator
- Connect the Field Power Supply, Steam Outlet Pipe, and Manual Drain Line
- Install the eTempo/Start® Control
- Connect the Water Feed and Drain Pan
- Connect the Control Cable to the Steam Generator
- Install the eTempo® or eTempo/Plus® Control
- Install Tandem Steam Generators
- Locate the eTempo or eTempo/Plus® Control Outside the Steam Roomm by Using a Remote Temperature Sensor
- Operate the Wireless eTempo/Remote®
In addition, there are instructions for Mr.Steam optional features. The Installation Guidelines will help contractors install the Aromasteam® Steamhead and Optional Acrylic Shield; install In-shower Speakers and the ChromaSteam System; and assemble the Shower Seat.
Click here to download a copy of the guidelines now.
Source: Mr. Steam