The Radiant Panel Association's award-winning Radiant Flooring Guide is the only annual publication that marries radiant heating with flooring/subflooring and presents these technologies as unified system.
Now in its fourth printing, the 2007 Radiant Flooring Guide is easily the largest and most comprehensive edition produced to date. Here are just a few of the enhancements in this year’s edition:
- Perfect-bound spine allowing for better storage and identification.
- New and expanded diagrams in the Guide of Radiant Systems.
- Vastly expanded Directory of Radiant Flooring/Subflooring companies.
- New columns and updated articles, including new features on wood flooring.
- New photos, illustrations and design throughout the Guide.
- More than 70 radiant-focused advertisements representing many of the best, state-of-the-art components and systems available.