The Radiant Panel Association's award-winning Radiant Flooring Guide is the only annual publication that marries radiant heating with flooring/subflooring and presents these technologies as a unified system.
Now in its fourth printing, the 2007 Radiant Flooring Guide is easily the largest and most comprehensive edition produced to date. Here are just a few of the enhancements in this year’s edition:
- Perfect-bound spine allowing for better storage and identification.
- New and expanded diagrams in the Guide of Radiant Systems.
- Vastly expanded Directory of Radiant Flooring/Subflooring companies.
- New columns and updated articles, including new features on wood flooring.
- New photos, illustrations and design throughout the Guide.
- More than 70 radiant-focused advertisements representing many of the best, state-of-the-art components and systems available.