Franchisees Honored By Clockwork Home Services
Clockwork Home Services Inc. honored several of its franchisees as part of the company’s 2006 Franchisee Awards program last fall.
The top honor of “Franchisee of the Year” goes to franchisees that best demonstrate their ability to run their businesses at an exceptionally high level and show significant growth in annual sales. The 2006 “Franchise of the Year” winners were:
- Gabe and Michelle Wade, owner’s of Triple Service One Hour (Mendota, Ill.).
- John Fontano, general manager of Clockwork-owned One Hour A/C & Heating (Winter Haven, Fla.).
- Hallam Cottingham, owner of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing (Greenville, S.C).
For “Fastest Growing Franchise,” the winners are:
- James and Lori Larson, owners of First Response One Hour in Orem, Utah (125.3 percent year-over-year growth).
- John Fontano, of Winter Haven, Fla.’s One Hour A/C & Heating (87 percent year-over-year growth).
- Hallam Cottingham, of Greenville, S.C.’s Benjamin Franklin Plumbing (91.3 percent year-over-year growth).
Employee satisfaction and retention are among Clockwork’s tenets for best business practices, and the company recognizes those franchisees that provide additional or exceptional incentives to their employees with an “Employer of Choice” award. (Examples of such benefits include paid training, tool reimbursement programs, company vehicle availability and supplemented childcare programs.)
2006 “Employer of Choice” awards went to:
- Mike Fowler and Dan King, Dan King’s One Hour (Charlotte, N.C.).
- Bruce Cook and Vaughn Goettler, 21 Degrees One Hour (Kingston, Ont., Canada).
- Dave and Rosann Kempker, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing (Jefferson City, Mo.).
- Scott Brinkley, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing (Hendersonville, Tenn.).
Awards were also presented to franchisees for their exceptional performance in community service (Spirit Award) and for improvements made to their business in a 12-month period (Transformation Award).
“Spirit Award” recipients were:
- McCarthy’s One Hour Air Conditioning (Omaha, Neb.).
- Doug and Wayne Loranger, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing (Pompton Lakes, N.J.).
“Transformation” awards were given to:
- Tim Bartman’s One Hour (Monongahela, Pa.).
- Jeanne and Thomas Hutson’s Benjamin Franklin Plumbing (Marion, Iowa).