March 9, 2007 -- MCAA Announces Award Winners
E. Robert Kent Award for Management Innovation
- dpw Inc., South San Francisco won for developing its Papervaulttm integrated communications, document and task management system that is designed to optimize the ability of a subcontractor to manage more jobs, more efficiently and more profitably.
- Greg Baker, Oregon State University.
- The Northern California Mechanical Contractors Student Chapter at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, won the MCAA’s 2006–2007 Student Chapter Competition.
- The MCA of Chicago for its Webinar Training Program.
- The ARCA/MCA for its HVACR Two-Year Vocational Education Program.
- The MCA of Metropolitan Washington for its efforts to study ways to improve the recruitment of new workers in the unionized mechanical trade industry.
- J. Moore & Co., Livingston, N.J.
- Matrix Service Industrial Contractors Inc., Eddystone, Pa.
- Huxtable & Associates, Inc., Lawrence, Kan.
- Mechanical, Inc., Pittsburg, Calif.
- Nooter Construction Co., Trevose, Pa.