- Hats, uniform patches and magnetic truck signs with the SPC logo;
- Training programs, including field training and seminars at State's Customer Care Center in Ashland City, Tenn.;
- State Side newsletters with sales and marketing strategies, and articles on water heater sizing, installation, troubleshooting and other technical subjects;
- Marketing materials and sales aids; and
- SPC-only promotions, beginning with a Las Vegas sweepstakes for every State Preferred Contractor who joins before Aug. 1. The winner will receive an all-expense-paid, five-night trip for two to Las Vegas during the ISH North America show this fall.
State Launches Preferred Contractor Program
State Water Heaters introduces its new State Preferred Contractor program for plumbing contractors. Each preferred contractor will be eligible for exclusive programs and benefits, including:
Report Abusive Comment