Scholarship Applications Being Accepted
Scholarships are open to students who currently are or will be enrolled in a p-h-c-related major at an accredited four-year college or university or two-year technical college, community college or trade school. Applicants must be sponsored by an active member of PHCC-National Association who has maintained that status for at least the two-year period prior to the date of the application.
Eligibility requirements for the Foundation and Delta programs are similar and students are encouraged to apply for both scholarships. Need-Based Scholarship applicants must also demonstrate financial need.
AmountsThe PHCC Educational Foundation Scholarship Program awards:
- Three $12,000 scholarships ($3,000 per year, for up to four years) for students attending an accredited four-year college or university.
- Two $3,000 scholarships ($1,500/year, for up to two years of study) for students attending an accredited two-year community college, technical college or trade school.
- One $2,500 scholarship (one-time, non-renewable).
- Four $2,500 scholarships (one-time, non-renewable) for students attending an accredited four-year college or university.
- Two $2,500 scholarships (one-time, non-renewable) for students attending an accredited two-year technical college, community college or trade school.
Application DeadlinesPHCC Educational Foundation and Foundation Need-Based applications and supporting material must be postmarked no later than May 1, 2002.
Delta Faucet Company Scholarship applications and supporting materials must be postmarked no later than June 1, 2002.
How To Get 2002 Applications1. Go to the PHCC Web site at: www.phccweb.org/foundation
2. Call 800/533-7694 to request a set.
3. E-mail email@example.com with your address and a request to have the forms mailed to you.
Scholarship applicants must be citizens of the United States or Canada. Scholarship recipients are selected without regard to race, color, creed, sex, age, or disability.