Viega has a full slate of online seminars in September for contractors who want to increase their knowledge and add skills.
During the restrictions imposed by COVID-19, the company is making the valuable training easily accessible to contractors, distributors and others. Viega’s Broomfield, Colo., center remains closed while the Nashua, N.H., seminar center has partially reopened for dedicated classes with steps taken to ensure a safe experience.
Viega is offering 18 classes in such subjects as ProPress, MegaPress and PureFlow PEX, as well as radiant, fire sprinkler and flushing systems training. The classes are taught by Viega’s expert instructors. Some courses offer Continuing Education Units while others include the opportunity to earn industry credentials from Viega.
Online seminars are free, but registration is required (all times EDT).
- Residential Fire Sprinkler Credential Training – 1 p.m., Sept. 1
- Pressure Testing Press Systems Training – 4 p.m., Sept. 2
- Radiant Training – 2 p.m., Sept. 3
- PureFlow PEX Credential Training – 11 a.m., Sept. 4
- ProPress Credential Training – 3 p.m., Sept. 8
- MegaPress Credential Training – 10 a.m., Sept. 9
- Flushing Systems Training – 4 p.m., Sept. 10
- CuNi Credential Training -- 3 p.m., Sept. 14