VIP Extreme Event: Round 2
VIPs took part in an advanced training session at Lochinvar’s state-of-the-art facility, toured the manufacturing plant, and attended a roundtable meeting with the engineering, technical service, sales and marketing teams. The second day’s activities took place at the Nashville Super Speedway, where the contractors had the opportunity to ride shotgun in a NASCAR with a professionally trained driver from the Andretti Gordon Racing School for three laps, experiencing speeds up to 150 mph.
The following nine VIP Contractors attended the July event:
- Jack deWaal of Triple H Hydronics Inc. in Calgary, AB
- Jeff Hoover of R&H Mechanical in Eagle, CO
- Marty Brunner of John Brunner & Co. in Windsor, CO
- Mario Roy of Ent Mario Roy Inc. in Ste Catherine, QC
- Jeff Baumann of Baumann & Degroot Heating & Cooling in Holland, MI
- Darrel Michaelis of Jim Dorsey & Son in Taunton, MA
- Tim Sandlin of Klebs Mechanical Inc. in Anchorage, AK
- Tom Williams of Springfield R-12 Schools in Springfield, MO
- George Page of Keyes North Atlantic in Newton, MA
Source: Lochinvar Corp.