NAOHSM Honors Professionals, Awards Scholarships
During its annual conference and trade show
May 23-27, the National Association of Heating Service Managers honored several
industry professionals for their service.Bob
Craigwas given a Lifetime Achievement Award for his outstanding service and
commitment to the industry. The New York Chapter received the Oil Heat Cares
Cup for its work at the Lawrence F. Keene American Legion Post in the Bronx. Led byAngel Gonzalez, students from the Alfred
E. Smith Vocation Career School had the opportunity to work side-by-side with
Other award recipients include:
• The Lou Ehrlich Award (previously known as the Associate of the Year Award):Robert O’Rourke, Westchester Chapter.
• Technician of the Year Award: Wayne Lawrence, Petro.
• Manufacturer of the Year Award: Hydrolevel.
• Instructor of the Year Award:Ed Frazier.
• Service Manager of the Year Award:Al Breda, Sippin Energy, member of the Fairfield County
and New Haven Chapters.
• Hugh McKee Award:Scott Hinkley.
Twelve students were awarded $2,000 Dave Nelson Scholarships:Michael Foley,Benjamin Forst, Matthew Fulmer,David Gidron,Ryan Gombert,Nathan Higgins,Michael McMahon,Ronald Mannino,Joseph Manzo,Alrick Crowe,Bradley RydbomandJesse Sutherland.