NAOHSM Honors Professionals, Awards Scholarships
During its annual conference and trade show May 23-27, the National Association of Heating Service Managers honored several industry professionals for their service. Bob Craig was given a Lifetime Achievement Award for his outstanding service and commitment to the industry. The New York Chapter received the Oil Heat Cares Cup for its work at the Lawrence F. Keene American Legion Post in the Bronx. Led by Angel Gonzalez, students from the Alfred E. Smith Vocation Career School had the opportunity to work side-by-side with professional installers.
Other award recipients include:
• The Lou Ehrlich Award (previously known as the Associate of the Year Award): Robert O’Rourke, Westchester Chapter.
• Technician of the Year Award: Wayne Lawrence, Petro.
• Manufacturer of the Year Award: Hydrolevel.
• Instructor of the Year Award: Ed Frazier.
• Service Manager of the Year Award: Al Breda, Sippin Energy, member of the Fairfield County and New Haven Chapters.
• Hugh McKee Award: Scott Hinkley.
Twelve students were awarded $2,000 Dave Nelson Scholarships: Michael Foley, Benjamin Forst, Matthew Fulmer, David Gidron, Ryan Gombert, Nathan Higgins, Michael McMahon, Ronald Mannino, Joseph Manzo, Alrick Crowe, Bradley Rydbom and Jesse Sutherland.