- What is the contractors’ role in making sure these inefficiencies do not exist?
- What is the manufacturers’ role to ensure that the contractor has the product needed to complete the job – no matter the size or type?
- And where does the wholesaler fit in?
- Dennis Broderick, vice president/wholesale sales of InSinkErator.
- R. Bruce Carnevale, vice president/sales and marketing, Bradford White Corp.
- Don Devine, president, American Standard Brands
- Tom Fish, president, Anvil International
- Rex Martin, president, NIBCO
Formerly known as the National D-Day Museum, the site focuses on the Battle of Normandy, but has since expanded to include other WWII history. Find out more information at www.nationalww2museum.org.
For more information on this year’s convention, watch for updates inPM, visitour website, or contact PHCC at 800/533-7694,www.phccweb.org/convention.