Keith Coursin, president of Desert Aire Corp. (Germantown, Wis.), was elected chairman of the Board of Directors of the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) at the organization's Board of Directors meeting Nov. 16 in Carlsbad, Calif.
Coursin has been an active member of AHRI for more than 10 years. He has served as AHRI's treasurer, chairman of the Dehumidifiers product section, and a member of the association's Audit Committee, Budget and Investment Committee, Education and Training Committee and Exposition Policy Committee.
Other officers elected to the association's Board of Directors include two new vice chairman: Morrison Carter, CEO, Beckett Gas Inc. (North Ridgeville, Ohio); and Ray Hoglund, president and CEO, Hill PHOENIX (Conyers, Ga.). Harry Holmes, president and CEO, Morrison Products Inc. (Cleveland, Ohio), was elected treasurer and C. David Myers, vice president and president, building efficiency at Johnson Controls Inc. (Milwaukee, Wis.), will serve as immediate past chairman.
AHRI's board also elected 11 vice presidents:
- Todd M. Bluedorn, CEO, Lennox International (Richardson, Texas)
- Steven S. Duerwachter, president, Baltimore Air Coil (Baltimore, Md.)
- Dan Ellis, president, ClimateMaster (Oklahoma City, Okla.)
- J.R. Jones, president and CEO, Rheem Mfg. Co. (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Bonnie Kern-Koskela, president and CEO, Maxitrol (Southfield, Mich.)
- David LaGrand, president and CEO, Nordyne (O'Fallon, Mo.)
- Michael Lehman, president and CEO, Bard Mfg. Co. (Bryan, Ohio)
- Edgar M. Purvis, Jr., executive vice president, Emerson Climate Technologies (Sidney, Ohio)
- Ajita Rajendra, president, A.O. Smith Water Products (Ashland City, Tenn.)
- John Reilly, CEO, National Refrigeration Products (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Eric Roberts, president, CES Group (Chaska, Minn.)