- Division 1 - Cropp-Metcalfe, Beltsville, Md.
- Division 2 - BW Service Experts, Mishawaka, Ind.
- Division 3 - Anderson Brothers, Kearney, Neb.
- Most new NATE certifications - Estes Heating and Air, Atlanta; BW Service Experts; Anderson Brothers; and Berkeley Heating & Air, Hanahan, S.C.
- Most NATE recertifications - Estes Heating and Air; Stevenson Service Experts, Springfield, Ohio; and Kings’ Heating & Sheet Metal Inc.; Falconer, N.Y.
- Highest NATE certification score - Carl Graves of Estes Heating and Air.
In addition to receiving monthly prizes, the five contractors at the end of the contest with the most NATE Bowl points in each of the three “divisions” will be entered into a grand prize drawing for a Super Bowl XLIII package to be announced in early November. Teams can earn points for every NATE-certified technician they have on staff. Additional points can be earned each time a technician gets certified (or recertified) or earns additional NATE credentials. All points accrue during the NATE Bowl season, which lasts through October 2008.
Complete details on NATE Bowl can be found atwww.natex.org.