Lochinvar Announces Pocket PC Winners
Lochinvar Corp. awarded Hewlett Packard Pocket PCs to 15 members of its VIP Contractor Program. The winners were chosen as part of a weekly giveaway; participating contractors were entered in the giveaway with each registered purchase of a fully modulating and condensing Knight™ Heating Boiler. The pocket PCs are equipped with the Knight’s Smart System™ software, which serves as a set up and diagnostic tool.
The 15 winners are:
- John Conway of Arrowhead Inc. (Casper, Wyo.).
- Mike Anderson of Pike Plumbing & Heating (Brainerd, Minn.).
- Paul Lamb of Gobe Corp. (Madison Heights, Mich.).
- Greg McCall of Greg’s Service Heating & Cooling (Maryville, Ill.).
- Joe Aiosa of Aiosa Plumbing & Heating (Merrick, N.Y.).
- Aaron Zahn of Boone & Darr Inc. (Ann Arbor, Mich.).
- Bud Ellis of Ellis Plumbing & Heating (Rockton, Pa.).
- Frank Howey of Mechanical Service Inc. (Springfield, Mo.).
- Phil Forner of Allendale Heating Co. (Allendale, Mich.).
- Rick Hackett of Hackett Brothers Inc. (Peabody, Mass.).
- Brian Smith of Outback Montana Plumbing & Heating (Bozeman, Mont.).
- David Barnson of JR Plumbing Inc. (Eagle Mountain, Utah).
- Darwin Schmidt of Smitty’s Plumbing & Heating Inc. (Bozeman, Mont.).
- Erik Erekson of Thermal Floors (Midvale, Mont.).
- Steve Ringer of B.E.R. Refrigeration, Heating, Cooling & Plumbing (St. Joseph, Mich.).
In other news, elementary students in Wilson County, Tenn., recently received a visit from Nashville Predators players, the Predators’ mascot and Lochinvar executives as part of a finale event celebrating the “Stick To Reading=Succeeding” program. This reading incentive program, developed through a partnership with Lochinvar Corp. and the Nashville Predators, rewards students for reading with prizes and events throughout the school year. The program will continue to reach children through local public libraries and summer programs.