A group of construction associations - representing owners, design and construction professionals, and insurance and surety companies - continue to actively discuss the development and promotion of standard construction contracts. The associations are uniting around the idea that the industry is better served by contracts with widespread buy-in that will save needless transactional time and money by eliminating the need to repetitively negotiate one-sided terms.
Participating associations include:
- Associated General Contractors of America;
- Associated Specialty Contractors;
- American Subcontractors Association;
- Construction Industry Round Table;
- Construction Owners Association of America;
- Construction Users Round Table;
- Design-Build Institute of America;
- National Association of State Facilities Administrators;
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers; and
- Surety & Fidelity Association of America.