- 1 gpf FLUSHMATE IV - saves at least 0.6 gallons with each flush;
- UpperCut Dual-Flush Retrofit Handle WES-212 - saves up to 0.5 gallons when flushing liquid waste;
- Optima Solis Faucet EAF-275 - has a 0.5 gpm aerator and is solar-powered;
- Waterfree Urinal Model WES-100 - has the potential to save tens of thousands of water annually; and
- Sloan XLerator hand dryer - can save 80 percent energy, compared to other dryers.
The Green Restaurant Association, a national nonprofit organization, provides services in research, consulting, education, marketing and community organizing, an involves restaurants, manufacturers, vendors, grassroots organizations, government, media and restaurant customers.
Report Abusive Comment