During the days leading up to ISH NA's debut and throughout its three-day run, sponsors and supporters of the show will host events geared to their respective member interests. At the same time, they plan to take advantage of the added benefit of the association with the most comprehensive and diverse trade show of its type in North America.
ISH NA also will host exhibitors from around the world. So far international pavilions are being developed on behalf of trade groups in Spain, Italy, Turkey, Australia and Germany. The same international flavor will be reflected in the audience drawn to the show from around the globe, due to the global marketing efforts of the organizers.
Messe Frankfurt maintains 13 subsidiaries and 54 sales representative offices covering 106 countries. The show is expected to draw 500 exhibitors and approximately 20,000 attendees.
Industry events currently scheduled in conjunction with ISH NA 2002 include:
- ASA Annual Convention / "Supply Chain Summit"
- CIPH Habitat for Humanity Canada Gala Fundraiser
- PHCC's Annual Convention / "Passport to Profitability"
- AIM/R Principal Appreciation Reception
- Radiant Panel Association Semi-Annual Conference
- MCAA's PCA First Annual Meeting
- PVF Roundtable General Assembly
For more show information on ISH North America, contact Messe Frankfurt Inc. Attn.: Dirk Ebener; Tel.: 770/984-8016; Fax: 770/984-8023; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Web: www.ish-na.com.