In this weekly feature, Plumbing Group Chief Editors Nicole Krawcke and Natalie Forster highlight the industry’s latest news stories. In this week’s update:
- Central Arizona Supply acquires 72-year-old Benjamin Supply in Tucson;
- Pepco Sales & Marketing opens new central Texas warehouse;
- Whirlpool Corp. to acquire InSinkErator for $3 billion;
- REHAU donates PEXa pipe and fittings to Local Union 562 training center for plumbers and pipefitters; and
- NIBCO promotes Sally Boyer to director, marketing communications.
Report Abusive Comment