NIBCO has launched a new and improved website, which includes a new design, better search functionality and easier and faster navigation, along with expanded features.
The new platform integrates three NIBCO family brands, Webstone, Sure Seal and Chemtrol, for a one-stop, seamless experience for users to quickly find exactly what they are looking for. It also provides international customers with more access to NIBCO’s full line of products.
NIBCO’s standalone sites have been eliminated, including the NIBCO Poland site, enabling all users to have the same experience.
“We want our new website to better serve our customers and enable them to quickly and easily find the information they need,” said Ashley Martin, executive vice president of NIBCO. “Combining all of our NIBCO brands’ sites into a single platform will create efficiencies for our customers.”
The redesigned site features include:
- Better and faster search functionality across all 36,000 flow control products and NIBCO family brands, including Webstone, Chemtrol and Sure Seal products;
- Improved product “Where to Buy” feature that directs visitors to stocked distributors in their area;
- Build-A-Submittal function that allows users to create an account and organize, store and revise submittal documents;
- Download library with improved filters that permits users to access marketing and technical documents from one location on the site; and
- CAD/BIM product database that includes more than 1,200 product families and over 11,000 SKUs with complete product details, performance characteristics and high-fidelity images.
“Our website is our most public marketing vehicle,” added Martin. “If our customers have a positive user experience, then it will positively impact our brand.”
NIBCO encourages users to check out the new website, explore the exciting new features and view the latest products NIBCO has to offer. To view NIBCO’s new website, visit NIBCO.com.
Report Abusive Comment