Stellar Brands has been named a new umbrella company uniting Restoration 1, bluefrog Plumbing + Drain; and future acquisitions under one multi-branded service organization.
Gary Findley will serve as CEO of Stellar Brands and has also been named operating partner of franchising/home services by MPK Equity Partners, which acquired Restoration 1 and bluefrog Plumbing + Drain in April 2020 to grow the brands to the next level.
“Throughout the pandemic, our emergency services for homes and businesses proved essential and in growing demand,” said Findley. “As our expansion of those networks and the support across those systems continue to raise the bar, our goal moving forward is to build a family of brands of complimentary services that specialize in like-minded dirty jobs with beautiful results. We will continue to invest in our people and our franchise brands while pursuing additional strategic acquisitions to expand and enhance our capabilities.”
The new name follows a long list of impressive growth and momentum over the last year:
- Restoration 1 and sister brand bluefrog Plumbing + Drain were acquired by MPK Equity Partners at a time when the essential businesses continued to grow in the recession-resistant sectors they serve;
- Restoration 1 named Sherry Rose COO;
- Restoration 1 named Tom Gissler as president; bluefrog Plumbing + Drain named Mike Mushinski as president;
- Restoration 1 awarded 350 locations to-date; expanded into four new states;
- bluefrog Plumbing + Drain expanded into Virginia; now servicing eight states; and
- Both companies proved essential in the midst of a global pandemic, record storm and wildfire seasons.
In 2021, Stellar Brands also plans to add more locations to the roster for Restoration 1 and bluefrog Plumbing + Drain through strong franchise development initiatives. Now combined under the new platform company, each brand offers a strong investment opportunity positioned as a leader in their respective industries.