NEFI Expo To Look At The Changing Dynamics Of Oilheat, Liquid Fuels
The two-day North American Heating and Energy Expo and NEFI Business Conference will provide a look at future fuels and heating technology. The Boston expo (June 12-13) will feature more than 325 booths.
Speakers and seminars include:
- Paul Nazarro, president of Advanced Fuel Solutions,
petroleum liaison to the National Biodiesel Board and a leading advocate of
- “The Essentials of Banking Know-How for Dealers” by Matthew
Ide, of Citizens Bank
- “How Full Is Your Tank” by “the Oilman’s Accountant” John
- “The Way We Were,” the popular educational series by Dan Holohan.
- “Taking the Fear Out of Radiant Heat,” a panel discussion
with Rich McNally, of Watts Radiant; Bob Lawson, of Capco Energy Supply; Scott
Anderson, of Anderson Fuel; and Doug Sector, of Townsend Oil.
Visit www.nefi.com for online registration.