Quality Service Contractors elects new officers
At its recent Power Meeting 44 held March 17-19, members of Quality Service Contractors elected new officers and trustees. QSC is an enhanced service group of the Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors — National Association and is made up of leading p-h-c service and repair contractors.
The new officials are:
- Chair of the QSC Board of Trustees — Jeff Kuhn, S & K Pump and Plumbing, Brookfield, Wis.,
- Vice Chair — Deidra McElroy-Och, Magnolia Plumbing-Heating-Cooling, Washington, D.C.,
- Newly elected as trustees — Dan Callies, Oak Creek Plumbing, Inc, Oak Creek, Wis. and Jeff Heger, Nixco Plumbing, Inc., Mason, Ohio. Both will serve three-year terms.
Ongoing members of the QSC Board of Trustees continuing in their three-year terms are:
- Dan Bonetti, Frank Bonetti Plumbing, Inc., Castro Valley, Calif.;
- Lawrence Snow, Valley Plumbing & Drain Cleaning, Sandy, Utah;
- Rich Kammerer, Kohler Co., Kohler, Wisc.;
- and Stacey Ziegler Harp, Hodes Co., Huntingdon Valley, Penn.
The QSC Board of Trustees was inducted by PHCC Executive Vice President Michael Copp. “PHCC looks forward to working with this new group of QSC leaders on implementing new, forward-thinking strategies that will benefit our organization, the industry and society,” Copp said. “We are particularly excited about the QSC’s involvement with the Oct. 19-21 CONNECT 2016 in San Antonio, as well as this progressive group’s continued mission of helping service and repair contractors be ‘the best of the best’ through life-long learning.”
QSC’s Business Excellence Day will be held Oct. 19 during PHCC’s CONNECT 2016. The next Power Meeting will be Feb. 15-17, 2017, at the Anaheim Resort, Anaheim, Calif.