Wheatland Tube launches Pipe Catalog app
Wheatland Tube, a division of JMC Steel Group, announced the release of the Wheatland Pipe Catalog app for the iPad. The new app delivers on-the-go product information to Wheatland's standard pipe and fire sprinkler pipe sales teams and distribution partners, as well as end-user plumbing, mechanical and fire safety contractors.
Upon downloading the Wheatland Pipe Catalog app, professionals will have convenient access to Wheatland's steel pipe product information, in addition to the latest technical papers and videos.
“The advantages of our growing mobile application offerings are tremendous,” said Jelani Rucker, director of marketing and business development for JMC Steel Group. “With the launch of Wheatland Pipe Catalog, our steel pipe sales teams and customers are now equipped with up-to-date product-specific and educational material, accessible anywhere, anytime.”
The new, user-friendly app features an easy-to-use interface and attractive presentation. The Wheatland Pipe Catalog app allows users to:
- View and share the Wheatland steel pipe product catalog
- Access educational videos, briefings and fact sheets about Wheatland products
- Look up product specifications for Wheatland products
- Reference code compliance information about Wheatland products
- and View and share the entire library of Wheatland pipe and fire sprinkler brochures and submittal sheets
To download the new Wheatland Pipe Catalog app for iPad, visit the App StoreSM. The company’s first interactive iPad app, Wheatland Electric Catalog, is also available for download.