The Associated Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors of Texas Charitable and Educational Foundation awarded a total of $13,000 in scholarships to 13 students. These scholarships were awarded on the basis of academic ability, school participation and community involvement. Students are sponsored by members of APHCC-Texas.
The APHCC-Texas Charitable and Educational Foundation has awarded a total of $121,000 in scholarships since 2003.
The 2011 recipients are:
- Colton Tanner Bolin, Boerne, Texas
- Wesley Noel Casey, Uvalde, Texas
- Kolton Reid Coffman, Seguin, Texas
- Katie Lynn Dillard, Mesquite, Texas
- Patrick Caleb Freund, Spring Branch, Texas
- Garrett Lee Gomez, Victoria, Texas
- Shane Stephen Hennig, Moody, Texas
- Shelby Wayne Hennig, Moody, Texas
- Devon Bailey Hillman, Richmond, Texas
- Christopher Michael Kordes, Amarillo, Texas
- Charlotte Grace O’Connor, Plano, Texas
- Maegan B. Ramirez, Helotes, Texas
- Kayla Marie Urbanek, Robinson, Texas
For more information about the APHCC-Texas Scholarship Program, contact Nancy Jonesat 800/992-7422 (ext. 204) firstname.lastname@example.org.