As businesses struggle to remain profitable in a down economy, Quality Service Contractors (QSC) offers a ray of hope to attendees of its next Power Meeting, scheduled for March 11-13, 2010, at the InterContinental Houston in Houston, Texas.
Throughout the three-day meeting, which will revolve around the theme “Building a World Class Business,” contractors will participate in seminars and workshops designed to help them gain control of their companies and their lives. Business leaders, department heads, office managers and supervisors can learn to shift their thinking through “Making Your Business Work for You! The E-Myth™ Solution,” a seminar that outlines how to achieve higher productivity, drive revenue growth, gain a competitive advantage and get more out of life by thinking and acting like an entrepreneur.
Another section of the E-Myth Solution will include a Key Frustrations Workshop, which will demonstrate how to develop the skill of systems-based thinking to eliminate business frustrations.
Additional seminars and highlights of the meeting will include:
- “The Five Secrets You Need to Know Before You Die” – by Dr. John Izzo
- “Becoming a Professional Human Being: Using the Secrets of the Mind/Body” – by Jim Bagnola
- “Memory Skills” – by Harold Mangum
- The Challenge Air/HODESCO Golf Tournament
- A visit to a QSC member’s office
- Roundtable discussions
- Opening and closing receptions
- An industry partner showcase