During this year’s PHCC-GLAA tradeshow in Long Beach, Calif., speaker and PM columnist Randall Hilton of Service Roundtable will offer a “Plumbing Profits” one-day seminar June 6, conveniently located in the same hotel as the tradeshow.
Hilton will use Service Roundtable tools and materials to cover the following partial list of topic:
- Inexpensively find new customers
- Increase the size of your service tickets
- Develop a referral network that brings a never-ending stream of leads
- Set yourself apart from the competition
- Drive more dollars to the bottom line
- Find, hire and keep the best employees
- Reduce call backs
- Price for profits
- Measure and track company performance
- Improve productivity
- Plan for the end game; how will you sell or pass on your business?
For more details, e-mail Ali.Dar@ServiceRoundtable.com or call 877/262-3341.