"There are a lot of conventions that center on product knowledge," says Terry Nicholson, president, Contractor's Services, "but we believe this is the first-ever to focus exclusively on the communications and sales skills and the motivation needed to effectively market those products to customers."
Admission is open to all contractors, regardless of whether they are members of PSI. The event is also geared to benefit both business owner/managers and the techs in the field. The morning sessions, for example, run concurrently, with one set for techs and another for owner/managers. After lunch, everyone comes together for the rest of the day's speeches, capped off with Bradshaw discussing how to keep success simple and unlock the winner within.
Other speakers for the day including the following:
- Sales trainer Tom Hopkins will hold two sessions. The first for techs will cover how to talk to customers so they appreciate your service; the second for owner/managers will discuss recruiting, training and keeping a dynamic team.
- Rebecca Cassel, vice president of Contractor's Services, will instruct techs on pricing and profitability strategies, and tell why owners charge what they charge.
- Jim Abrams, founder of Contractors Success Group, will help owner/managers examine what lies ahead for the industry.
- Terry Nicholson will focus on what it takes to create a "mountain-mover" attitude. (Open to all attendees.)
- Mike Robinson, president of BuyMax, will reveal to owner/managers his buying secrets.
- Carl DiBene, president of The New Millennium Academy, will examine how to design your future. (This is the only speech open just to PSI members.)
To register and find out more, call 800/505-8885.