Charlotte Pipe and Foundry has launched its newly redesigned Web site, www,charlottepipe.com, with customer-specific sections for plumbing contractors, engineers, builders, distributors and sales representatives.
"We know customers are busy," said Bill Morris, e-business director. "Our goal is to make it as easy as possible to do business with Charlotte Pipe and Foundry by offering a number of convenient ways for customers to quickly get the information they need. Along with our Fax-On-Demand service, the new web site offers our customers flexibility in gaining access to information."
The enhanced features of the Charlotte Pipe web site include:
- Price sheets in three popular file formats -- HTML (hypertext markup language), PDF (portable document format) and Excel.
- Installation and technical manuals, dimensional catalogs, product specifications and certifications, and MSDS sheets in downloadable formats.
- A Contacts page that identifies sales representatives, regional sales managers and customer service contacts for each geographic area.
- A Frequently Asked Questions section, where customer questions are matched with responses from a database.
- A "stay up-to-date" feature that allows users to register to receive regular updates from Charlotte Pipe, including automatic price sheet updates, is also available. As an added bonus, when customers visit the site between May 1 and August 30, they can register to win a Porter-Cable Tiger Claw reciprocating saw.
- Check orders and overall account status, including shipping data
Search for orders by date, sales document, P.O. number, material number or customer name
Check back orders
View invoices and credits
Receive proof of delivery