In this weekly feature, Plumbing Group Chief Editors Nicole Krawcke and Natalie Forster highlight the industry’s latest news stories. In this week’s update:
- Retired Air Force Col. Chris Stricklin to keynote at 2022 ASPE Convention & Expo;
- DOE invest $6M in geothermal heating and cooling technologies at federal facilities;
- PDI acquires W.A. Bragg & Co.;
- NIBCO names new Vice President of Customer Engagement; and
- ASA distributor members report encouraging April sales numbers.
Report Abusive Comment