Watts' Pronto! line of adjustable floor drains is a durable, aesthetic product that provides ease of installation and simple leveling for all floor finishes, the company says. Available in PVC, the line is designed for post-pour adjustment with flexibility in mind. The drain features an integrated level and is pre-packaged with shims for tilt correction to create a professional finish.
Pronto! drains are designed for light to medium duty commercial and residential use.
Features include the following:
- Available in four durable nickel-bronze grate sizes with 5", 6", 7" and 8" diameters;
- Pipe connections of 2", 3" and 4" are available in PVC;
- The PVC on-grade floor drains come complete with anchor flange, weep holes, a reversible clamping collar, up to 1-¾" pre-pour and 7/8" post-pour adjustability, and a round, nickel-bronze strainer;
- Solvent weld outlet connection; and
- Comes out of the box completely assembled.
For more information and an overview video, visit www.watts.com/pronto
Report Abusive Comment